Satisfaction- The International Rolling Stones Show
Opening: Ralph Chamberlain Jr. Band
Killer Queen- The Premier Tribute to Queen
Opening: Radio Age
The Common Heart
Opening: The Groove
One World Tribe
Opening: The Sun King Warriors
Opening: Next of Kin
Opening: Bill Wharton The Sauce Boss
Rick Magee and the Roadhouse Rockers- 25th Anniversary Party
Opening: Miller and the Other Sinners
Eric Brewer’s Back to School Bash
Opening: Six Year Stretch
Waterfront Fun for Everyone!
ALL Ages and ALL FREE!
Amphitheater at Liberty Park, Erie, PA
Shows begin at 6:30p.m.
PARKING AND SHUTTLE SERVICE (TOP)
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE COURTESY OF Ride the “e”
SHUTTLES RUN 5PM UNTIL AFTER CLOSE OF THE EVENT
FROM THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
ERIE INTERMODAL TRANSPORTATION CENTER (208 E BAYFRONT PARKWAY)
LOTS JUST WEST OF THE MARITIME MUSEUM/BLASCO LIBRARY
THOMAS HOFFMAN TRASPORTATION HUB (12TH AND LINCOLN)
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors –
their contributions allow 8 Great Tuesdays to continue as a FREE COMMUNITY event!
Want to be a sponsor for the 2017 8 Great Tuesdays concert series? CLICK HERE
2017 SEASON SPONSORS
KNIGHTS OF ST. JOHN
2017 NIGHTLY SPONSORS:
DON JON SHIPBUILDING
EDINBORO UNIVERSITY ALUMNI
ERIE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
ERIE HOMES FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS
ERIE WATER WORKS
FIRST NATIONAL BANK
GANNON UNIVERSITY- ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
HAND AND UPPER BODY REHAB
KNOX MCLAUGHLIN GORNALL AND SENNETT
KRESS FINANCIAL SERVICES
MACDONALD, ILLIG, JONES & BRITTON LLP
MARK & TOM LUCAS WELLS FARGO ADVISORS
NATIONAL FUEL GAS
PRESQUE ISLE DOWNS AND CASINO
SELECT MORTGAGE, INC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (TOP)
1. Can I bring my pet? Pets are not allowed – the only exception is registered service animals.
2. Can I bring my cooler and food? Outside food and NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages are permitted. Alcohol is available for purchase during the event.
3. Will there be vendors? Yes! Food and other vendors will be available before and during the event. They are located on the east side of the park.
4. Can I smoke during the event? Smoking is permitted in the designated areas on the southwest and northeast corners of the park.
5. Where are the bathrooms? Portable toilet facilities are available in the northeast corner of the venue and the southern parking lot across from the playground.
6. Is there accommodations for the disabled? Handicapped parking is available in the northernmost park and ride lot just outside of the park. Golf cart shuttles run throughout the event to aid in the transport of people to the seating area.
7. Are there any entrance or age policies?
In order to help insure the continuation of a family atmosphere and also accommodate children at Port Authority-sponsored events, the Erie-Western PA Port Authority has adopted the following policy:
A. Children under the age of eighteen (18) MUST BE ACCOMPANIED by a parent or guardian. Parent or guardian must complete the Responsible Adult form and MUST REMAIN ON THE PREMISES as long as the child is present.
B. No loitering will be tolerated in the parking areas at the playground or in and around vending areas.
C. In order to properly enforce this amended policy, all individuals, eighteen years of age or older must be prepared to show valid photo I.D. Acceptable forms of I.D. are as follows: PA or out of state driver’s license, Student I.D. card, Military I.D., passports or State photo I.D.’s. Damaged or unreadable I.D. card will not be accepted.
D. No one will be admitted to Liberty Park after 9pm.
8. When do the gates open? Generally the gates to Liberty Park open at sun up and remain open until sundown.
9. Can I bring a tent? For the enjoyment of everyone in attendance, tents, umbrellas and sunshades are not permitted during the event.
10. What about bikes, skates and skateboards? For the safety of all in attendance bikes, skates, skateboards, etc. are not permitted during events. Bike racks are located near the east and west entrance gates.
11. Just how many people can you fit in the park? Estimated capacity of the grassy seating area is 5,000.
12. How do I become a vendor at 8 Great Tuesdays? CLICK HERE to submit an inquiry regarding vending.
PHOTOS OF PAST 8 GREAT TUESDAYS!