Post your 8 Great Tuesday pictures on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #8GreatPics and we will pick one lucky winner each week to receive a prize package courtesy of the Port Authority, Burger King, and Miller Lite.
Waterfront Fun for Everyone!
ALL Ages and ALL FREE!
Burger King Amphitheater at Liberty Park, Erie, PA
Shows begin at 6:30p.m.
2015 SCHEDULE (TOP)
JULY 7, 2015
JULY 14, 2015
JULY 21, 2015
JULY 28, 2015
AUGUST 4, 2015
AUGUST 11, 2015
AUGUST 18, 2015
AUGUST 25, 2015
PARKING AND SHUTTLE SERVICE (TOP)
FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE COURTESY OF Ride the “e”
SHUTTLES RUN 5PM UNTIL AFTER CLOSE OF THE EVENT
FROM THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
ERIE INTERMODAL TRANSPORTATION CENTER (208 E BAYFRONT PARKWAY)
LOTS JUST WEST OF THE MARITIME MUSEUM/BLASCO LIBRARY
THOMAS HOFFMAN TRASPORTATION HUB (12TH AND LINCOLN)
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors –
their contributions allow 8 Great Tuesdays to continue as a FREE COMMUNITY event!
Want to be a sponsor for the 2015 8 Great Tuesdays concert series? CLICK HERE
2014 SEASON SPONSORS
CLARION LAKE ERIE, BEL AIRE CONFERENCE CENTER & VICTOR’S RESTAURANT
HAGAN BUSINESS MACHINES
KNIGHTS OF ST. JOHN SOCIAL CLUB
2014 NIGHTLY SPONSORS:
AMERICAN TINNING & GALVANIZING COMPANY
CUSTOM ENGINEERING GROUP
ERIE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
ERIE RETINAL SURGERY
HAND & UPPER BODY REHAB CENTER
HIGH PRESSURE EQUIPMENT
KNOX MCLAUGHLIN GORNALL AND SENNETT
MARQUETTE SAVINGS BANK
NATIONAL FUEL GAS
NORTHWEST SAVINGS BANK
PRESQUE ISLE TENT AND TABLE
PRESQUE ISLE PRINTING
STATE FARM INSURANCE
THE SUNFLOWER CLUB
WELLS FARGO ADVISORS LLC
2014 CONTRIBUTING SPONSORS
WESLEYVILLE AMERICAN LEGION CARL NEFF POST 571
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (TOP)
1. Can I bring my pet? Pets are not allowed – the only exception is registered service animals.
2. Can I bring my cooler and food? Outside food and NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages are permitted. Alcohol is available for purchase during the event.
3. Will there be vendors? Yes! Food and other vendors will be available before and during the event. They are located on the east side of the park.
4. Can I smoke during the event? Smoking is permitted in the designated areas on the southwest and northeast corners of the park.
5. Where are the bathrooms? Portable toilet facilities are available in the northeast corner of the venue and the southern parking lot across from the playground.
6. Is there accommodations for the disabled? Handicapped parking is available in the northernmost park and ride lot just outside of the park. Golf cart shuttles run throughout the event to aid in the transport of people to the seating area.
7. Are there any entrance or age policies?
In order to help insure the continuation of a family atmosphere and also accommodate children at Port Authority-sponsored events, the Erie-Western PA Port Authority has adopted the following policy:
A. Children under the age of eighteen (18) MUST BE ACCOMPANIED by a parent or guardian. Parent or guardian must complete the Responsible Adult form and MUST REMAIN ON THE PREMISES as long as the child is present.
B. No loitering will be tolerated in the parking areas at the playground or in and around vending areas.
C. In order to properly enforce this amended policy, all individuals, eighteen years of age or older must be prepared to show valid photo I.D. Acceptable forms of I.D. are as follows: PA or out of state driver’s license, Student I.D. card, Military I.D., passports or State photo I.D.’s. Damaged or unreadable I.D. card will not be accepted.
D. No one will be admitted to Liberty Park after 9pm.
8. When do the gates open? Generally the gates to Liberty Park open at sun up and remain open until sundown.
9. Can I bring a tent? For the enjoyment of everyone in attendance, tents and sunshades are not permitted during the event.
10. What about bikes, skates and skateboards? For the safety of all in attendance bikes, skates, skateboards, etc. are not permitted during events. Bike racks are located near the east and west entrance gates.
11. Just how many people can you fit in the park? Estimated capacity of the grassy seating area is 5,000.
12. How do I become a vendor at 8 Great Tuesdays? CLICK HERE to submit an inquiry regarding vending.
PHOTOS OF PAST 8 GREAT TUESDAYS!